The happiest place on earth!!!
The excitement begins even before you enter the Disneyland Resort.
Enter a magical world where you can chat with fairy-tale princesses, rocket through the stars, explore the jungles and underwater world and sail with the pirates – all within the same day!
Enjoy a full day and discover the Disney magic enjoying the rides, shows, parades and the Disney characters all over the park. Dine like a prince or princess in your choice of the several Disney themed restaurants. Watch all Disney characters dance to the Disney music in the Disney night parade. End your day gazing at thespectacular show of fireworks above the Sleeping Beauty castle where breathtaking light & color sparkle to classic Disney music. Plan you day properly so that you don’t miss any attraction.
Round-trip transportation, admission tickets and pick up and drop off from your hotel is included.
Some roller coaster rides are not recommended for people with heart conditions& pregnant women.
What is included in the tour
- Pick-up and drop-off services at selected hotels ( List available on the website)
- Assistance of English speaking driver/guide
- Theme Park entrance ticket
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Take magical memories home by taking pictures with Mikey, Minnie and many other famous and popular Disney characters.
- Watch world class Disney shows.
- Enjoy loads of different roller coasters &rides throughout the park suitable for every age.
- Watch one of the most stunning fireworks glitter across the night sky.
- Watch all the Disney characters dancing and walking to the popular Disney tunes in the Disney afternoon &night parades
- Pick up from Hotel’s concierge desk. Please be present at the pick-up 10 minutes before pick up time. Exact Pick up time will be advised at the time of tour confirmation.
- Transfer to Disneyland from your hotel and back in air-conditioned vehicle.
- Return pick-up place & time will be advised by the driver/guide upon pick-up.
- Drop back to Hotel
Pick up Point:
Concierge desk of the Hotel.
List of Hotel from where the pickup is provided on the website
Terms & Policies:
- Customer name entered in the booking form must be same as in the passport.
- Hong Kong and Macau allow free Visa on arrival to most nationalities. Visa and Pre Arrival Registration is required is some cases. Customer should check their visa eligibility on own in advance. Last minute cancellation due to visa/ PAR refusals will not be entertained.
- Prices are subject to surcharges during Peak season and Holiday season.
- Our company provides advisory information but do not undertake any responsibility whatsoever for any changes of information.
- Tour prices are subject to change without prior notice before issuance of travel voucher. Prices are not guaranteed until travel vouchers are issued and full payment has been received.
- Great Ocean Tours reserves the right to cancel any bookings
- Any cancellation /amendment will be subject to charges. Please refer to our Cancellation/Amendment policy.
- All tours after deadline date are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
- Any amendment after travel vouchers have been issued will be considered as a cancellation of the existing booking and cancellation charges will be applied accordingly. Please refer to our Cancellation Policies.
- Email address must be correctly furnished. As a customer, you agree to accept email as a means of communication and delivery of Travel vouchers and confirmation of your booking. In doing so, you agree not to hold Great Ocean Tours liable for any non-receipt of travel voucher or email confirmation.
- No refund or exchange if you are late and miss the tour.
- Tour will be canceled when Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above or Black Rainstorm Warning is issued. You will be given the option of booking an alternative date or requesting a full refund.
- Free cancellation: 10 working days before the date of the tour/activity.
- 50% Cancellation Fee: 5 working days before the date of the tour/activity.
- No Refund/ No Cancellation allowed if booking cancelled less than 5 working days before the start of tour/ activity.
- Working days do not include Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays in Hong Kong. List of public holidays in HK are available by clicking on the below link.