Thrilling roller coaster rides, a massive aquarium, animal shows & exhibits, a cable car ride with incredible views, Ocean Park has it all.
Spend one full day enjoying the wonders of Ocean Park in Hong Kong. Get up close to dolphins, penguins, sea lions and many more as you visit the exhibits & shows. Visit the cute & cuddly giant pandas and the rare red pandas in their special enclosure.If you want an adrenalin rush, go for one of the many exhilarating & thrilling roller coaster rides.Ride the cable car with incredible views of the South China sea or the marine themed Ocean Express train to travel from one part of the park to another. Get some amazing photos on theoutdoor escalator. Lots of amazing food options available inside the park in case your tummy remembers to grumble amidst all the excitement.
Round-trip transportation, admission tickets and pick up and drop off from your hotel is included.
Some roller coaster rides are not recommended for people with heart conditions& pregnant women.
What is included in the tour
- Pick-up and drop-off services at selected hotels ( List available on the website)
- Assistance of English speaking driver/guide
- Theme Park entrance ticket
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Watch sea lions and dolphins performances at the Ocean Theater.
- Watch the cute & cuddly giant pandas & other animals.
- Enjoy different roller coasters &rides including thrilling roller coasters, splashy water ride and the scenic cable car ride.
- Get great photo ops from the mountain-climbing escalator and the cable car that sails above the park giving stunning 360 views of the South China Sea.
- Pick up from Hotel’s concierge desk. Please be present at the pick-up 10 minutes before pick up time. Exact Pick up time will be advised at the time of tour confirmation.
- Transfer to Ocean Park from your hotel and back in air-conditioned vehicle.
- Priority guide assisted entrance at the main door.
- Return pick-up place & time will be advised by the driver/guide upon pick-up.
- Drop back to Hotel
Pick up Point:
Concierge desk of the Hotel.
List of Hotel from where the pickup is provided on the website
Terms & Policies:
- Customer name entered in the booking form must be same as in the passport.
- Hong Kong and Macau allow free Visa on arrival to most nationalities. Visa and Pre Arrival Registration is required is some cases. Customer should check their visa eligibility on own in advance. Last minute cancellation due to visa/ PAR refusals will not be entertained.
- Prices are subject to surcharges during Peak season and Holiday season.
- Our company provides advisory information but do not undertake any responsibility whatsoever for any changes of information.
- Tour prices are subject to change without prior notice before issuance of travel voucher. Prices are not guaranteed until travel vouchers are issued and full payment has been received.
- Great Ocean Tours reserves the right to cancel any bookings
- Any cancellation /amendment will be subject to charges. Please refer to our Cancellation/Amendment policy.
- All tours after deadline date are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
- Any amendment after travel vouchers have been issued will be considered as a cancellation of the existing booking and cancellation charges will be applied accordingly. Please refer to our Cancellation Policies.
- Email address must be correctly furnished. As a customer, you agree to accept email as a means of communication and delivery of Travel vouchers and confirmation of your booking. In doing so, you agree not to hold Great Ocean Tours liable for any non-receipt of travel voucher or email confirmation.
- No refund or exchange if you are late and miss the tour.
- Tour will be canceled when Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above or Black Rainstorm Warning is issued. You will be given the option of booking an alternative date or requesting a full refund.
- Free cancellation: 10 working days before the date of the tour/activity.
- 50% Cancellation Fee: 5 working days before the date of the tour/activity.
- No Refund/ No Cancellation allowed if booking cancelled less than 5 working days before the start of tour/ activity.
- Working days do not include Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays in Hong Kong. List of public holidays in HK are available by clicking on the below link.