Hong Kong is a remarkable confluence of Oriental and Western cultures making it a dynamic and multi-cultural city. Popularly known as the “Pearl of the Orient”, it has something for everyone.
This classic private tour is managed by your own private licensed tour guide who has a through knowledge of Hong Kong and spice up your with fact and stories you never heard before. The tour includes riding the Peak Tram to visit the famous Victoria Peak, the most popular viewing platform in Hong Kong giving a panoramic view of Hong Kong’s world famous skyline.
This classic tour includes riding the Peak Tram, one of Hong Kong's iconic attractions, using a fast skip the line ticket. Riding the Peak Tram is like riding a piece of history as this institution has been around for over a century. The entire ride lasting less than 10 minutes passes through a jungle of buildings, houses and greenery until arriving at the Peak Tower Station. The Peak is the most popular viewing platform giving a panoramic view of Hong Kong's famous skyline. With our resourceful guide, rest assured you will always be at the best place to shoot the best picture. Afterwards, tour will visit the older part of Hong Kong which includes the former fishing village at Aberdeen where you can choose a “Sampan” ride to experience the daily life of the fishing community. (Sampan ride at extra charge). We will have a short stop at Repulse bay to visit the Kwun Yam Temple and Bridge of Longevity, where you can add 3 days of life and ask for good luck from the Gods. Our final stop is at Stanley Market, a popular shopping, dining and relaxing retreat and a great place for trying your bargain skills while shopping for souvenir. Drop back to your hotel after the tour.
The Peak Tram: This 125 years Hong Kong wonder gives you a feel of leaning at 45° angle while you ride up 373 meters and see numerous skyscrapers and buildings pass by you.One way Peak Tram ticket with our compliments. Remarks: If the peak tram is closed due to any repair work, we will drive up to the Peak.
The Victoria Peak: The Peak is one of Hong Kong’s major tourist attractions and a “must visit” for visitors for its spectacular panoramic views day and night across Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, parts of the New Territories and several of Hong Kong’s outlying islands.
Aberdeen Fishing Village: Aberdeen Typhoon Shelter is an old traditional fishing village which is hard to find in any other parts of the World. You may gain a deeper insight of the lifestyle of Hong Kong fishing folks by riding on a sampan (at your own expenses).
Stanley Market: Stanley market is a bargain hunter’s paradise where you can find a wide variety of souvenirs such as silk, garments, sportswear, Chinese artwork and accessories.
Afterwards, we will drive through the Central district and board the iconic “ Star Ferry” and sail across Victoria harbor while amazing view of Hong Kong’s skyline. We will then walk on the harbor front promenade and explore the old Clock Tower and know about its history. The tour will end up at Ladies Night Market where you can try your bargaining skills and shop till you drop. You can return to your hotel on own at your own convenient time.
If you don’t want to stop at Ladies market, you will be dropped at your hotel.
The Peak Tram:This 125 years Hong Kong wonder gives you a feel of leaning at 45° angle while you ride up 373 meters and see numerous skyscrapers and buildings pass by you.One way Peak Tram ticket with our compliments. Remarks: If the peak tram is closed due to any repair work, we will drive up to the Peak.
Star Ferry:The Star Ferry is one of Hong Kong’s oldest icons a popular means of transport for the locals. It offers spectacular views of Hong Kong’s Skyline.
Old Clock Tower:This 44-metres tall, red brick and granite tower was erected in 1915 as part of the Kowloon–Canton Railway terminus, where millions of Chinese immigrants once passed through to begin their new lives, not just in Hong Kong, but in other parts of the world via the city’s harbor. The station is long gone, but this building is now a Declared Monument and symbolic of the “Steam Age”.
What is included in the tour
- Pick-up and drop-off services at selected hotels ( List available on the website)
- English speaking guide
- 1 way complimentary Peak Tram ticket. ( If the tram is under repair, the van/bus will drive up to the peak )
I way complimentary Star Ferry ride.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- See the best of Hong Kong Island in just under 5 hours, best suited for first time visitors
- Visit Victoria Peak via the Peak Tram, one of the world’s oldest funicular railways. Enjoy panoramic view of HK.
- Visit the Old Clock Tower
- Sail across the Victoria harbor on “ Star Ferry” and enjoy spectacular view of Hong Kong’s skyline
- Explore Ladies Night Market and hunt for the best bargains and souvenirs
- Pick up from Hotel’s concierge desk. Please be present at the pick-up 10 minutes before pick up time. Exact Pick up time will be advised at the time of tour confirmation.
- First Stop: Peak Tram Station
- Second Stop: Victoria Peak
- Third Stop: Star Ferry
- Fourth Stop: Old Clock Tower
- Fifth Stop: Ladies Night Market
- Sixth Stop: Jewelry or Chocolate Workshop Stop if time permits
- Last stop: Drop back to Hotel if no stop at Ladies Market
Pick up Point:
Concierge desk of the Hotel.
List of Hotel from where the pickup is provided on the website
Terms & Policies:
- Customer name entered in the booking form must be same as in the passport.
- Hong Kong and Macau allow free Visa on arrival to most nationalities. Visa and Pre Arrival Registration is required is some cases. Customer should check their visa eligibility on own in advance. Last minute cancellation due to visa/ PAR refusals will not be entertained.
- Prices are subject to surcharges during Peak season and Holiday season.
- Our company provides advisory information but do not undertake any responsibility whatsoever for any changes of information.
- Tour prices are subject to change without prior notice before issuance of travel voucher. Prices are not guaranteed until travel vouchers are issued and full payment has been received.
- Great Ocean Tours reserves the right to cancel any bookings
- Any cancellation /amendment will be subject to charges. Please refer to our Cancellation/Amendment policy.
- All tours after deadline date are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
- Any amendment after travel vouchers have been issued will be considered as a cancellation of the existing booking and cancellation charges will be applied accordingly. Please refer to our Cancellation Policies.
- Email address must be correctly furnished. As a customer, you agree to accept email as a means of communication and delivery of Travel vouchers and confirmation of your booking. In doing so, you agree not to hold Great Ocean Tours liable for any non-receipt of travel voucher or email confirmation.
- No refund or exchange if you are late and miss the tour.
- Tour will be canceled when Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above or Black Rainstorm Warning is issued. You will be given the option of booking an alternative date or requesting a full refund.
- Free cancellation: 10 working days before the date of the tour/activity.
- 50% Cancellation Fee: 5 working days before the date of the tour/activity.
- No Refund/ No Cancellation allowed if booking cancelled less than 5 working days before the start of tour/ activity.
- Working days do not include Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays in Hong Kong. List of public holidays in HK are available by clicking on the below link.