Hong Kong is also called the “Peal of the Orient” because of its spectacular night views which we will explore in this tour. Ride on the Peak Tram to reach Victoria Peak and enjoy the panoramic view of Hong Kong from the “Green Terrace”. Get amazed at the 3D Trick Eye Museum(Entry ticket is included). Drive through the skyscrapers of Central and Wan chai district to reach The Golden Bauhinia Square to get a view of Kowloon Skyline. Board the Harbour cruise on the Victoria Harbour and enjoy the Symphony of Light Show, the biggest Laser Show in the world. Optional Dinner is available aboard the cruise. Take amazing pictures of “Hong Kong Eye” at the “War Memorial” which located in the heart of Central. The tour will end at Temple Street Night market where you can try your bargaining skill and shop till you drop at your own pace and return back to hotel on own. If you do not want this stop, you will be dropped back at your hotel.
The Peak Tram:
This 125 years Hong Kong wonder gives you a feel of leaning at 45° angle while you ride up 373 meters and see numerous skyscrapers and buildings pass by you.One way Peak Tram ticket with our compliments.
Remarks: If the peak tram is closed due to any repair work, we will drive up to the Peak.
The Victoria Peak:
The Peak is one of Hong Kong’s major tourist attractions and a “must visit” destination for visitors for its spectacular panoramic views day and night across Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, parts of the New Territories and several of Hong Kong’s outlying islands.
Symphony of light show:
A Symphony of Lights is a daily light and sound show in Hong Kong. It is the world's largest permanent light and sound show according to Guinness World Records.
What is included in the tour
- Pick-up and drop-off services at selected hotels ( List available on the website)
- English speaking guide
- 1 way complimentary Peak Tram ticket. ( If the tram is under repair, the van/bus will drive up to the peak )
- Complimentary ride on Harbor Cruise.
- Complimentary Ticket to 3D Trick Eye Museum
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- See the best of Hong Kong Island in just under 5 hours, best suited for first time visitors
- Visit Victoria Peak via the Peak Tram, one of the world’s oldest funicular railways. Enjoy panoramic view of HK both during day and night
- Snap pictures at the 3D Trick Eye Museum.
- Sail across the Victoria harbor on “ Harbor Cruise ” and enjoy spectacular view of Hong Kong’s skyline
- Enjoy Symphony of Light show
- Bargain shopping at Ladies Night Market
- Pick up from Hotel’s concierge desk. Please be present at the pick-up 10 minutes before pick up time. Exact Pick up time will be advised at the time of tour confirmation.
- First Stop: Peak Tram Station
- Second Stop: Victoria Peak
- Third Stop: Green Terrace
- Fourth Stop: 3D Trick Eye Museum
- Fifth Stop: Bahunia Square
- Sixth Stop: Harbour Cruise
- Seventh Stop: HK War Memorial overlooking the HK Eye, photo stop only and subject t traffic conditions
- Eight Stop: Drop at Ladies Market or drop to Hotel
Pick up Point:
Concierge desk of the Hotel.
List of Hotel from where the pickup is provided on the website
Terms & Policies:
- Customer name entered in the booking form must be same as in the passport.
- Hong Kong and Macau allow free Visa on arrival to most nationalities. Visa and Pre Arrival Registration is required is some cases. Customer should check their visa eligibility on own in advance. Last minute cancellation due to visa/ PAR refusals will not be entertained.
- Prices are subject to surcharges during Peak season and Holiday season.
- Our company provides advisory information but do not undertake any responsibility whatsoever for any changes of information.
- Tour prices are subject to change without prior notice before issuance of travel voucher. Prices are not guaranteed until travel vouchers are issued and full payment has been received.
- Great Ocean Tours reserves the right to cancel any bookings
- Any cancellation /amendment will be subject to charges. Please refer to our Cancellation/Amendment policy.
- All tours after deadline date are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
- Any amendment after travel vouchers have been issued will be considered as a cancellation of the existing booking and cancellation charges will be applied accordingly. Please refer to our Cancellation Policies.
- Email address must be correctly furnished. As a customer, you agree to accept email as a means of communication and delivery of Travel vouchers and confirmation of your booking. In doing so, you agree not to hold Great Ocean Tours liable for any non-receipt of travel voucher or email confirmation.
- No refund or exchange if you are late and miss the tour.
- Tour will be canceled when Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above or Black Rainstorm Warning is issued. You will be given the option of booking an alternative date or requesting a full refund.
- Free cancellation: 10 working days before the date of the tour/activity.
- 50% Cancellation Fee: 5 working days before the date of the tour/activity.
- No Refund/ No Cancellation allowed if booking cancelled less than 5 working days before the start of tour/ activity.
- Working days do not include Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays in Hong Kong. List of public holidays in HK are available by clicking on the below link.