Hong Kong is a remarkable confluence of Oriental and Western cultures making it a dynamic and multi-cultural city. Popularly known as the “Pearl of the Orient”, it has something for everyone.
This classic tour includes riding the Peak Tram to visit Victoria Peak, the most popular viewing platform giving a panoramic view of Hong Kong’s famous skyline. Afterwards, tour will visit the older part of Hong Kong which includes the former fishing village at Aberdeen where you can choose a “Sampan” ride to experience the daily life of the fishing community. (Sampan ride at extra charge)
Try your bargaining skills at Stanley market followed by drop back to your hotel.
The Peak Tram:
This 125 years Hong Kong wonder gives you a feel of leaning at 45° angle while you ride up 373 meters and see numerous skyscrapers and buildings pass by you.One way Peak Tram ticket with our compliments.
Remarks: If the peak tram is closed due to any repair work, we will drive up to the Peak.
The Victoria Peak:
The Peak is one of Hong Kong’s major tourist attractions and a “must visit” for visitors for its spectacular panoramic views day and night across Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, parts of the New Territories and several of Hong Kong’s outlying islands.
Aberdeen Fishing Village: Aberdeen Typhoon Shelter is an old traditional fishing village which is hard to find in any other parts of the World. You may gain a deeper insight of the lifestyle of Hong Kong fishing folks by riding on a sampan (at your own expenses).
Stanley Market: Stanley market is a bargain hunter’s paradise where you can find a wide variety of souvenirs such as silk, garments, sportswear, Chinese artwork and accessories.
What is included in the tour
- Pick-up and drop-off services at selected hotels ( List available on the website)
- English speaking guide
- 1 way complimentary Peak Tram ticket.
( If the tram is under repair, the bus will drive you up to the peak)
- List of Hotels from where pick up and drop service is provided for this tour, if your hotel is not in the list, please reach the nearest hotel before the pick up time.
- Hong Kong Side Hotels: Best Western Hotel Causeway Bay
Best Western Harbour View
Best Western Plus Hotel (old Ramada Hong Kong)
Bonaparte By Rhombus Hotel
Butterfly on Morrison Causeway Bay
Butterfly on Hollywood
City Garden Hotel
Conrad Hong Kong
Crowne Plaza Hong Kong
Dorsett (Wan Chai) (old Cosmopolitan Hotel)
East Hong Kong
Eco Tree Hotel Hong Kong
Empire Hotel Hong Kong (Wan Chai)
Empire Hotel Hong Kong (Causeway Bay)
Express by Holiday Inn Hotel
Four Seasons Hotel
Gloucester Luk Kwok Hotel
Grand Hyatt Hong Kong
Harbour Grand Hong Kong
Harbour Plaza North Point
I Club Sheung Wan
IBIS Century Inn Hotel North Point
IBIS Sheung Wan
Island Pacific Hotel
Island Shangri-La Hotel
J W Marriott Hotel
Jen Hong Kong (old Traders Hotel)
Kew Green WanChai Hong Kong (old MetroparkWanchai)
L'hotel Causeway Bay Harbour View
Metropark Hotel Causeway Bay
Novotel Century Hong Kong Hotel
Park Lane Hotel
Regal HongKong Hotel
Renaissance Harbour View Hotel
Rosedale on the Park Hotel
South Pacific Hotel
Wharney Guang Dong Hotel
- Kowloon Side Hotels:B P International House
Best Western Grand
Butterfly on Prat
Cordis, Mongkok (old Langham Place)
Dorsett Kowloon Hotel
Eaton Smart Hotel Hong Kong
Empire Hotel Kowloon •Tsim Sha Tsui
Guangdong Hotel Hong Kong
Harbour Grand Kowloon
Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees
Harbour Plaza Metropolis
Holiday Inn Express
Holiday Inn Golden Mile Hong Kong
Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Tsim Sha Tsui
InterContinental Grand Stanford Hotel
Kowloon Shangri-la Hotel
Marco Polo Gateway Hotel
Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel
Marco Polo Prince Hotel
Metropark Hotel Kowloon
Metropark Hotel Mongkok
New World Millennium Hong Kong Hotel (Old Nikko Hongkong Hotel)
Novotel Nathan Road
Panorama Hotel by Rhombus
Park Hotel Hong Kong
Ramada Kowloon Hotel
Regal Kowloon Hotel
Regal Oriental Hotel
Ritz-Carlton Hong Kong
Royal Garden Hotel
Royal Pacific Hotel
Royal Plaza Hotel
Silka West Kowloon Hotel Hong Kong
Silka Seaview Hotel
Stanford Hillview Hotel
The Luxe Manor
The Mira Hong Kong
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Sampan boat ride
- See the best of Hong Kong Island in just under 5 hours, best suited for first time visitors
- Visit Victoria Peak via the Peak Tram, one of the world’s oldest funicular railways. Enjoy panoramic view of HK.
- Visit the traditional Aberdeen Fishing village and witness the numerous fishing boats( “Sampans”)
- Explore Stanley Market and hunt for the best bargains and souvenirs
- Visit a jewelry workshop and witness its fine art of making these masterpieces with an option to buy then as well.
- Pick up from Hotel’s concierge desk. Please be present at the pick-up 10 minutes before pick up time. Exact Pick up time will be advised at the time of tour confirmation.
- First Stop: Peak Tram Station
- Second Stop: Victoria Peak
- Third Stop: Aberdeen Fishing Village
- Fifth Stop: Jewelry factory workshop
- Sixth Stop: Stanley Market
- Last stop: Drop back to Hotel
Pick up Point:
Concierge desk of the Hotel. List of Hotel from where the pickup is provided is given on the website. Please be present at the pickup point 10 minutes before arrival time.
Terms & Policies:
- Customer name entered in the booking form must be same as in the passport.
- Hong Kong and Macau allow free Visa on arrival to most nationalities. Visa and Pre Arrival Registration is required is some cases. Customer should check their visa eligibility on own in advance. Last minute cancellation due to visa/ PAR refusals will not be entertained.
- Our company provides advisory information but do not undertake any responsibility whatsoever for any changes of information.
- Tour prices are subject to change without prior notice before issuance of travel voucher. Prices are not guaranteed until travel vouchers are issued and full payment has been received.
- Great Ocean Tours reserves the right to cancel any bookings
- Any cancellation /amendment will be subject to charges. Please refer to our Cancellation/Amendment policy.
- All tours after deadline date are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
- Any amendment after travel vouchers have been issued will be considered as a cancellation of the existing booking and cancellation charges will be applied accordingly. Please refer to our Cancellation Policies.
- Email address must be correctly furnished. As a customer, you agree to accept email as a means of communication and delivery of Travel vouchers and confirmation of your booking. In doing so, you agree not to hold Great Ocean Tours liable for any non-receipt of travel voucher or email confirmation.
- No refund or exchange if you are late and miss the tour.
- Tour will be canceled when Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above or Black Rainstorm Warning is issued. You will be given the option of booking an alternative date or requesting a full refund.
- Free cancellation: 10 working days before the date of the tour/activity.
- 50% Cancellation Fee: 5 working days before the date of the tour/activity.
- No Refund/ No Cancellation allowed if booking cancelled less than 5 working days before the start of tour/ activity.
Working days do not include Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays in Hong Kong. List of public holidays in HK are available by clicking on the below link.