Experience the beauty of Macau with this unforgettable day trip that showcases the best of this European settlement. Like Hong Kong, Macau is also a city where East meets West and you will see the charm of the Chinese and Portuguese heritages embraced in arrays of modernized architecture. Relax on a jetfoil or catamaran and set sail across the seas to Macau. Upon arrival, The tour begins with the landmark of Macau – Ruins of St. Paul's Roman Catholic Church and A-Ma Temple, both, UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Next visit section of the Old City Walls, Na Tcha Temple, Mount Fortress and modern establishments like the Macau Tower with your friendly, local guide. This popular tour includes round-trip transportation from your hotel, a sumptuous local lunch and a full-day of sightseeing that’s perfect for making memories.
Please bring along your passports and return Air tickets for immigration.
What is included in the tour
- Pick-up and drop-off services at selected hotels ( List available on the website)
- Return Ferry Tickets ( Economy class)
- English speaking guide in Macau
- Complimentary local lunch in Macau
- City tour of Macau
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals and drinks other than those mentioned in the inclusions
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Macau Tower Tickets
- Day trip to Macau from Hong Kong by Ferry.
- Explore UNESCO World Heritage Sites like the Ruins of St Paul and the A-Ma Temple besides other sightseeing spots.
- Drive along the Guia Circuit where the Macau Grand Prix is held.
- See modern developments like Macau Tower, the 11th highest tower in the world.
- Visit popular Macau Casino and try your luck at one of the tables
- Enjoy lunch in a local Macau restaurant.
- Pick up from Hotel’s concierge desk. Please be present at the pick-up 10 minutes before pick up time. Exact Pick up time will be advised at the time of tour confirmation. Please bring along your Valid Passport and return air tickets for immigration purposes
- 7: 15 am- Pick up from Hotel, transfer to Ferry Terminal. Ferry to Macau. Ferry tickets will be provided.
- Arrive Macau, City tour of Macau
- Local Lunch in between the tour
- 5: 30 pm-Return Ferry to Hong Kong. Ferry Ticket will be provided.
- Arrive Hong Kong. Transfer back to your Hotel.
Pick up Point:
Concierge desk of the Hotel.
List of Hotel from where the pickup is provided on the website
Terms & Policies:
- Customer name entered in the booking form must be same as in the passport.
- Hong Kong and Macau allow free Visa on arrival to most nationalities. Visa and Pre Arrival Registration is required is some cases. Customer should check their visa eligibility on own in advance. Last minute cancellation due to visa/ PAR refusals will not be entertained.
- Prices are subject to surcharges during Peak season and Holiday season.
- Our company provides advisory information but do not undertake any responsibility whatsoever for any changes of information.
- Tour prices are subject to change without prior notice before issuance of travel voucher. Prices are not guaranteed until travel vouchers are issued and full payment has been received.
- Great Ocean Tours reserves the right to cancel any bookings
- Any cancellation /amendment will be subject to charges. Please refer to our Cancellation/Amendment policy.
- All tours after deadline date are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
- Any amendment after travel vouchers have been issued will be considered as a cancellation of the existing booking and cancellation charges will be applied accordingly. Please refer to our Cancellation Policies.
- Email address must be correctly furnished. As a customer, you agree to accept email as a means of communication and delivery of Travel vouchers and confirmation of your booking. In doing so, you agree not to hold Great Ocean Tours liable for any non-receipt of travel voucher or email confirmation.
- No refund or exchange if you are late and miss the tour.
- Tour will be canceled when Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above or Black Rainstorm Warning is issued. You will be given the option of booking an alternative date or requesting a full refund.
- Free cancellation: 10 working days before the date of the tour/activity.
- 50% Cancellation Fee: 5 working days before the date of the tour/activity.
- No Refund/ No Cancellation allowed if booking cancelled less than 5 working days before the start of tour/ activity.
- Working days do not include Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays in Hong Kong. List of public holidays in HK are available by clicking on the below link.