Are you transiting Hong Kong and just have few hours to spend? Don’t want to sit around and kill time at the airport? Join our Private Transit City Tour of Hong Kong to sample the vibrant local culture. With your departure tax for same-day transit and transfer waived, the offer becomes simply irresistible. Our tour covers the Old Clock Tower and Harbor front promenade at Tsim Sha Tsui, a ride across the harbor in the iconic“Star Ferry” enjoying uninterrupted views of Hong Kong skyline. Visit the famous Victoria Peak from where you can have a bird’s eye view of Hong Kong. Last stop is Bauhinia Square where Hong Kong was formally handed over to China by the British in 1997. If time permits, we may also visit the Hong Kong War Memorial which is an excellent example of Victorian Architecture and pays tribute to the unknown soldiers who laid their lives during World War II. Transfer to airport via Airport Express. While all efforts will be made to cover all attraction points, sometimes due to shortage of time or traffic, some spots may be skipped without any compensation, exchange or refund.
What is included in the tour
- Return transfer to airport by Airport Express, ticket included
- English speaking guide with air conditioned vehicle
- Tickets for riding Star Ferry
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- See the best of Hong Kong Island in just under 5 hours
- Visit Victoria Peak to enjoy panoramic view of HK.
- Visit the old Clock Tower which was once a Terminus station and the entry point for immigrants coming to Hong Kong.
- Sail on the Star Ferry and enjoy beautiful views of Hong Kong’s skyline
- Visit the Bauhinia Square where Hong Kong was formally handed over back to China.
- After arriving at Hong Kong Airport, clear the immigration and procced toward Airport Express counter located on the arrival floor.
- Use your Airport Express voucher to collect Airport express tickets and proceed to airport express terminal.
- ( E-Voucher will be provided at the time of confirmation)
- Board the Airport Express Train and get down at Kowloon Station
- Meet our guide holding your placard at arrival area.
- Procced for City tour of Hong Kong
- First Stop: Old Clock Tower
- Second Stop: Star Ferry
- Third Stop: Central Ferry pier and Central District
- Fourth Stop: Victoria Peak
- Fifth Stop: BauhiniaSquare
- Sixth Stop: If time permits, we will visit Hong Kong War Memorial overlooking the Hong Kong Eye.
- Last stop: Hong Kong Airport Express Station.
- You will use your return ticket and use Airport Express train to reach Hong Kong airport in less than 30 minutes and proceed to your boarding gate.
Pick up Point:
Ticket punching area of Kowloon Station. Guide will be holding your placard.
Terms & Policies:
- Customer name entered in the booking form must be same as in the passport.
- Hong Kong and Macau allow free Visa on arrival to most nationalities. Visa and Pre Arrival Registration is required is some cases. Customer should check their visa eligibility on own in advance. Last minute cancellation due to visa/ PAR refusals will not be entertained.
- Prices are subject to surcharges during Peak season and Holiday season.
- Our company provides advisory information but do not undertake any responsibility whatsoever for any changes of information.
- Tour prices are subject to change without prior notice before issuance of travel voucher. Prices are not guaranteed until travel vouchers are issued and full payment has been received.
- Great Ocean Tours reserves the right to cancel any bookings
- Any cancellation /amendment will be subject to charges. Please refer to our Cancellation/Amendment policy.
- All tours after deadline date are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
- Any amendment after travel vouchers have been issued will be considered as a cancellation of the existing booking and cancellation charges will be applied accordingly. Please refer to our Cancellation Policies.
- Email address must be correctly furnished. As a customer, you agree to accept email as a means of communication and delivery of Travel vouchers and confirmation of your booking. In doing so, you agree not to hold Great Ocean Tours liable for any non-receipt of travel voucher or email confirmation.
- No refund or exchange if you are late and miss the tour.
- Tour will be canceled when Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above or Black Rainstorm Warning is issued. You will be given the option of booking an alternative date or requesting a full refund.
- Free cancellation: 10 working days before the date of the tour/activity.
- 50% Cancellation Fee: 5 working days before the date of the tour/activity.
- No Refund/ No Cancellation allowed if booking cancelled less than 5 working days before the start of tour/ activity.
- Working days do not include Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays in Hong Kong. List of public holidays in HK are available by clicking on the below link.