Hong Kong is a city that works hard and plays hard. By day it’s a bustling metropolis of international business. At night it transforms into a playground of dazzling lights &high-octane entertainment.
Our Twilight tour includes riding the Peak Tram to visit Victoria Peak, the most popular viewing platform in Hong Kong giving a panoramic view of Hong Kong’s famous skyline. Tour also includes Harbour Cruise on Victoria Harbor to experience spectacular interrupted views of Hong Kong skyline during the twilight zone.Snap pictures with wax statues of celebrities like Lady Gaga, Jackie Chan at the Madam Tussaud museum (Entry Ticket is included).Nature lovers can explore the “Peak Circle Walk”, which winds around the Peak and offers spectacular panoramic view of Victoria Harbour. “Symphony of Light show” at 8 pm is also largest laser show in the world and must not be missed.
Use the return Peak tram ticket to come back at Peak Tram Station and return back to your hotel on own.
The Peak Tram:
This 125 years Hong Kong wonder gives you a feel of leaning at 45° angle while you ride up 373 meters and see numerous skyscrapers and buildings pass by you.One way Peak Tram ticket with our compliments.
Remarks: If the peak tram is closed due to any repair work, we will drive up to the Peak.
The Victoria Peak:
The Peak is one of Hong Kong’s major tourist attractions and a “must visit” destination for visitors for its spectacular panoramic views day and night across Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, parts of the New Territories and several of Hong Kong’s outlying islands.
Symphony of light show:
A Symphony of Lights is a daily light and sound show in Hong Kong. It is the world's largest permanent light and sound show according to Guinness World Records.
What is included in the tour
- Pick-up and drop-off services at selected hotels ( List available on the website)
- English speaking guide
- 2 way complimentary Peak Tram ticket.
- ( If the tram is under repair, the van/bus will drive up to the peak )
- Complimentary ride on Harbor Cruise.
- Complimentary Ticket to Madam Tussaud Museum
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- See the best of Hong Kong Island in short time, best suited for first time visitors
- Visit Victoria Peak via the Peak Tram, one of the world’s oldest funicular railways. Enjoy panoramic view of HK both during day and night
- Snap pictures with wax statues of celebrities at Madam Tussaud Wax Museum.
- Sail across the Victoria harbor on “ Harbor Cruise ” and enjoy spectacular view of Hong Kong’s skyline
- Enjoy Symphony of Light show
- Pick up from Hotel’s concierge desk. Please be present at the pick-up 10 minutes before pick up time. Exact Pick up time will be advised at the time of tour confirmation.
- First Stop: Harbour Cruise
- Second Stop: Peak Tram Station
- Third Stop: Victoria Peak
- Use return peak tram ticket to reach Peak Tram Station and return to hotel on own. Peak Tram Station is walking distance from Metro Station and also well serviced by local Taxis.
Pick up Point:
Concierge desk of the Hotel. List of Hotel from where the pickup is provided is provided at the bottom
Terms & Policies:
- Customer name entered in the booking form must be same as in the passport.
- Hong Kong and Macau allow free Visa on arrival to most nationalities. Visa and Pre Arrival Registration is required is some cases. Customer should check their visa eligibility on own in advance. Last minute cancellation due to visa/ PAR refusals will not be entertained.
- Prices are subject to surcharges during Peak season and Holiday season.
- Our company provides advisory information but do not undertake any responsibility whatsoever for any changes of information.
- Tour prices are subject to change without prior notice before issuance of travel voucher. Prices are not guaranteed until travel vouchers are issued and full payment has been received.
- Great Ocean Tours reserves the right to cancel any bookings
- Any cancellation /amendment will be subject to charges. Please refer to our Cancellation/Amendment policy.
- All tours after deadline date are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
- Any amendment after travel vouchers have been issued will be considered as a cancellation of the existing booking and cancellation charges will be applied accordingly. Please refer to our Cancellation Policies.
- Email address must be correctly furnished. As a customer, you agree to accept email as a means of communication and delivery of Travel vouchers and confirmation of your booking. In doing so, you agree not to hold Great Ocean Tours liable for any non-receipt of travel voucher or email confirmation.
- No refund or exchange if you are late and miss the tour.
- Tour will be canceled when Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above or Black Rainstorm Warning is issued. You will be given the option of booking an alternative date or requesting a full refund.
- Free cancellation: 10 working days before the date of the tour/activity.
- 50% Cancellation Fee:5 working days before the date of the tour/activity.
- No Refund/ No Cancellation allowed if booking cancelled less than 5 working days before the start of tour/ activity.
- Working days do not include Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays in Hong Kong. List of public holidays in HK are available by clicking on the below link.